The extensive range of RadiForce diagnostic monitors boasts the ideal solution for all medical applications. Choosing the monitor with the right resolution ensures that it will support the image size of the radiological exposure.
- Suitable for every region of the body and every method, there are monitors with 1 to 3 megapixels, in monochrome and colour
- Balanced display over the entire screen thanks to DUE
- Display the finest greyscales
The high-resolution diagnostic monitors can render a wide range of medical exposures thanks to their size, resolution, and image quality.
- Parallel display of all imaging applications required, with flexible hanging protocols
- Support for various procedures: CR, DR, MRT, CT, and ultrasound
- Optimal brightness on colour and greyscale images
- Parallel display of two halves of an image with separate image signals
The secure identification of breast cancer requires a precise, steady, and high-resolution monitor image. EIZO ensures maximum diagnostic certainty through image rendering devices for digital mammography.
- Clear rendering of even the finest details
- Secure distinction between the finest nuances
- Optimal brightness at all times
The monitors for clinical review have an exceptional price/performance ratio, making them perfect for displaying patient files with MRT and CT images in accordance with the DICOM standard. This means they can deal with the wide range of requirements from hospitals and physician's practices.
- High cost efficiency
- DICOM characteristic curve at the press of a button
- Wide product range from 19" to 31", including widescreen and touchscreen monitors